MENNONITE MEN BOARD OF DIRECTORS
From left to right: Lonnie Bartel; Tim Moyer; Lyle Troyer, Secretary; Brent Voran; Arlen Godshall, moderator; Paul Classen, Treasurer; Marv Baergen, Canadian Coordinator;
Don Neufeld; Don Yoder, Coordinator; Todd Lehman (on screen)
(not pictured: Murray Logan; Jonas Borntrager)
Mennonite Men has a rich history dating back to 1952. We relate to Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Church Canada. A covenant between MCUSA and Mennonite Men was developed in 2009.
Today Mennonite Men is governed by a twelve man bi-national board of directors that meets annually.
The board has adopted a Purposeful Plan that will guide its ministries into the next decade.
The board met March 28-20, 2014 at the Rosedale International Center in Columbus, Ohio (pictured right).
The executive committee includes:
· Arlen Godshall, moderator, Phoenix, AZ
· Lonnie Bartel, vice moderator elect, Iowa City, IA
· Lyle Troyer, secretary, Wellington, OH
· Paul Classen, treasurer, Broomfield, CO
· Hans Peters, Canadian member at large, Kitchner, Ontario
· Don Yoder, coordinator for Mennonite Men,
Don Yoder began as Coordinator for Mennonite Men June 1, 2010. The Mennonite Men office is located in the MennoMedia Building in Harrisonburg, VA.
began as National Coordinator for Canada Mennonite Men/JoinHands December 1,
Read our current mission statement.