MENNONITE MEN BOARD OF DIRECTORS
At MCUSA Assembly in Kansas City from left: Lyle Troyer, Don Yoder, Tim Moyer, Paul Classen, Hans Peters, Don Neufeld, Arlen Godshall. Not pictured: Lonnie Bartel, Brent Voran, Todd Lehman, Murray Logan
Mennonite Men has a rich history dating back to 1952. We relate to Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Church Canada. A covenant between MCUSA and Mennonite Men was developed in 2009.
Today Mennonite Men is governed by a twelve man bi-national board of directors that meets annually.
The board has adopted a Purposeful Plan that will guide its ministries into the next decade.
The board met March 28-20, 2014 at the Rosedale International Center in Columbus, Ohio (pictured right).
The executive committee includes:
· Lonnie Bartel, moderator, Iowa City, IA
· Lyle Troyer, secretary, Wellington, OH
· Paul Classen, treasurer, Broomfield, CO
· Hans Peters, National Coordinator for Canada Mennonite Men, Kitchner, Ontario
· Don Yoder, coordinator for Mennonite Men, Harrisonburg, VA
Don Yoder began as Coordinator for Mennonite Men June 1, 2010. The Mennonite Men office is located in the MennoMedia Building in Harrisonburg, VA.
began as National Coordinator for Canada Mennonite Men/JoinHands December 1,
Read our current mission statement.